Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Top 3 Ugliest Morphs on ROBLOX. (In my opinion OD'ers won't believe it though)

The 3.0 Morph, there is another one.



1. 3.0 Ok what can I say about 3.0... My god it is creepy as hell. I had nightmares where 3.0 people killed me.


The 2.0 Morph
2. 2.0 Ok 2.0 was so exciting to me at 1st! Now it's a pain in the butt. You can wear anything without your clothes messing up. And the legs... Just no. The legs are separated which makes your shorts look major weird. Never buy 2.0 unless you wanna find out yourself that it messes everything up. Plus it takes the fun out of roBLOX!! B-L-O-X I have no idea why they made morphs if it's a BLOCK virtual world.

The 'Superhero' Morph.

3. Superhero. Do 6 year olds wanna think about having no shirt on walking around in ROBLOX? I don't think there parents don't. Plus it's fake and ugly and once again it messes up most clothes, the feet are like chick sized but a tiny bit smaller.










1 comment: